Newborn Screening Ontario (NSO) has video and print resources to help parents learn about the importance of newborn screening.
Newborn screening in Ontario: A small test with big benefits
- This video about the importance of newborn screening can be viewed on the NSO YouTube channel in 30 different languages.
Newborn screening and your baby: A healthy start leads to a healthier life
- This informational pamphlet is available in 30 different languages for download below.
- If you are a health care provider and would like to order print copies, this can be done free of charge through Service Ontario. Please visit our Supplies & Resources page for more information.
Critical congenital heart disease (CCHD) screening
- This brochure is available for download in English and French using the links below.
- If you are a health care provider and wish to order free print copies of these brochures to hand out to your patients, please contact email@example.com.
To view PDF format files, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can download this free software from the Adobe web site.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Please contact us and we would be happy to help you find the information you need.