The NSO Symposium
Mark your calendars for the 2020 Newborn Screening Ontario Symposium - June 8-9, 2020, at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa.
Abstracts for the poster session can be submitted to email@example.com and will be accepted until Tuesday, April 14th. Please see below for abstract submission guidelines.
Submissions must clearly indicate the following:
- Abstract Body
- Length 250 words (not including title, authors and affiliations, keywords, references)
- Bio – maximum of 50 words per presenting author
Please also note the following submission guidelines:
- Writing must be concise, clear, and grammatically correct.
- The abstract paragraph cannot exceed 250 words and is to be written in single-space.
- Tables and figures are not permitted.
- All abbreviations should be defined when first used.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference.